Vigeo Eiris is recruiting an Operational Marketing Manager
Permanent Contract / Full time / ASAP / London (Vauxhall)
Reporting to the Director of Market Access, you will develop and implement the Agency’s operational marketing strategy. You will play a central role in the construction and projection of the Agency’s brand, people and solutions.
– You will be responsible for managing the Marketing Assistant
- Design and implement the operational marketing plan in collaboration with senior management and in line with company’s strategic objectives. .
- Design and implement the marketing materials (online and print marketing) that accompany the Agency and its solutions.
- Build a bank of marketing assets (tools, policies etc) that can be used consistently for marketing initiatives across the organisation.
- Lead decision making over the design choices of the Agency’s marketing materials.
- Lead the marketing, publicity and promotional campaigns for the Agency while overseeing the company’s marketing budget and measuring results..
- Ensure that Agency branding is well understood and correctly and consistently used throughout all internal and external facing materials by our staff.
- Maximise the engagement of the Agency’s clients through feedback surveys, outreach activities.
- Maximise the marketing reach of the Agency through the maintenance of prospect databases in coordination with Sales team.
- Work collaboratively with the Agency’s project team on projects that require marketing input to ensure a user experience that is consistent with the Agency’s desired impact . developing Vigeo Eiris corporate identity
- Recognised marketing qualifications or strong demonstrable experience.
- Excellent oral and written ability in English (French highly desirable).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, show initiative and be proactive.
- Excellent listening ability; the capacity to listen and absorb information from internal teams and external stakeholders and convert these into actions and messages of impact.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Indesign WordPress etc.
- Experience of working across multiple internal stakeholder groups in different geographical locations uniting them under a common brand identity.
- Knowledge of CSR / SRI Market would be highly desirable.
Sent applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org