The Executive Committee is responsible for the implementation of the agency’s strategy. It steers all strategic projects, decides on priorities, mobilises the necessary means to achieve the agency’s missions and objectives and oversees their effective delivery.
The Executive Committee meets twice a month and is responsible for:
- implementing the strategy and direction decided upon by the Board of Directors,
- preparing and finalising the agency’s budget,
- ensuring the follow-up of Vigeo Eiris’ operational activities,
- ensuring compliance with their pre-established budgets and validated action plans,
- fostering the exchange of best practices among all sites and group departments,
- providing opinions and recommendations on all projects, operations and measures that are presented for its consideration.