The Management Board is responsible for the implementation of the agency’s strategy. It steers all strategic projects, decides on priorities, mobilises the necessary means to achieve the agency’s missions and objectives and oversees their effective delivery.
The Management Board meets once a month and is responsible for:
- implementing the strategy and direction decided upon by the Board of Directors,
- preparing and finalising the agency’s budget,
- ensuring the follow-up of Vigeo Eiris’ operational activities, as well as compliance with their pre-established budgets and validated action plans by defining all necessary measures,
- fostering the exchange of best practice among all sites and group departments,
- providing opinion and recommendations on all projects, operations and measures that are presented for its consideration.