Business Continuity during COVID-19
Message from Sabine Lochmann, President of Vigeo Eiris
In light of the current global situation with COVID-19, I wanted to share with you Vigeo Eiris’ plans to ensure business continuity during the coming period. Our top priorities continue to be the health and wellbeing of our employees, as well as the mitigation of service disruptions to our customers.
- Large provisions of our Business Continuity plan have been put into effect over the first quarter of this year as the threat has spread from Asia Pacific towards European and now Global markets.
- We have implemented a global work-from-home policy to support the health and safety of our employees, their families and our communities.
- This has been supplemented with a number of additional actions:
- We have replaced in person meetings with video-conferences or phone calls.
- We have restricted business travel to Vigeo Eiris offices.
- We have restricted Vigeo Eiris international business travel to essential travel only.
- Health and safety information has been distributed to all employees electronically and posted in office locations.
- We have enforced a quarantine period for all employees feeling unwell or registering a temperature.
These actions are preventative in nature and designed to reduce the likelihood of our workforce being exposed to COVID-19. The first impact for customers will be that interaction with the Agency is most likely to be via remote digital mechanisms for the foreseeable future.
- Vigeo Eiris is a Global Business. For us, the adjustment in the short term is the proportion of our workforce that will be working remotely in the coming period.
- All Vigeo Eiris sites had already been equipped for remote working. In most of these sites, a flexible home working policy was already in place.
- All of our operational tools from research production to data delivery, payroll and finance are already hosted on secured online systems that our teams continue to have access to remotely.
Our historical operational and workforce management approach has provided us with some level of resilience to the current challenges. We are building upon these by making immediate investments in additional hardware, infrastructure and emotional support for our global teams.
Monitoring and Evaluating the Situation:
- We are in constant communication with our staff, customers and service providers — closely monitoring the situation and evaluating our policies as the situation evolves.
- Should the situation require it, we will reach out to key stakeholders to inform them of any operational changes that may impact services.
- Whether you are an issuer or investor, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Vigeo Eiris contacts for any questions you may have.
President – Vigeo Eiris
Contact for Investors: email@example.com
Contact for Issuers: firstname.lastname@example.org