Vigeo Eiris recruits a Research Analyst
Asap / London
We are currently seeking a Research Analyst to join our SRI Services Division based in our London office.
The role will support the SRI Services Division in meeting the varied needs of Vigeo Eiris clients across a range of products and services. You will contribute to the team by working closely on our Active Ownership products, in particular our Voting service, and by assisting other product managers in maintaining specific client services.
This is an exciting time to be joining us. Following the acquisition of EIRIS in London by Vigeo in Paris in December 2015, the organisation has continued to grow in size and scope, and will be developing coverage and products quickly over the coming year.
Please refer to the full Job Description below.
- Able to learn Vigeo Eiris’ methodology quickly and apply it efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail, accuracy of work and the ability to follow instructions carefully and specifically.
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with research requests that require a quick turnaround.
- Able to follow established procedures to analyse information and to classify large amounts of data or other information.
- Broad knowledge of issues relating to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Responsible Investment (RI) and an idea of how companies can address these issues. This knowledge could have been gained through work or academic study.
- Experience of research or similar work on issues relating to CSR. This should include researching CSR impacts or performance of either companies, industries, local authorities or other relevant organisations.
- A degree in a relevant subject
Please refer to the full Person Specification available below.
12 month fixed term initially
From £27,411 pa
If shortlisted you will be invited for an interview. Closing date for applications: 27th January 2017. Interviews will be held in week commencing 30th January 2017.
Only candidates who have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position. Vigeo Eiris is committed to equality of opportunity.
Please use the application form available below.
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vigeo Eiris:
Vigeo Eiris is a global provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) research to investors and public and private corporates.
Vigeo Eiris offers two types of services through separate business units
• Vigeo Eiris rating, offers a large range of products and services designed for all kind of investors and covering all sustainable and ethical investment practices.
• Vigeo Eiris enterprise works with organizations of all sizes, from all sectors, public and private, to support them in the integration of ESG criteria into their business functions and strategic operations.
Vigeo Eiris methodologies and rating services adhere to the strictest quality standards.
Vigeo Eiris is present in Paris, London, Boston, Brussels, Casablanca, Milan, Montreal, Santiago and Tokyo and has a team of 200. The agency works with partners through its “Vigeo Eiris Global Network” in every continent
En téléchargement :