Vigeo and Euronext partner up for the “Sustainable Green Bonds – Financing your sustainable projects” conference
Vigeo and Euronext, co-organize the : "Sustainable Green Bonds - Financing your sustainable development projects" conference.
The conference started with an introduction jointly presented by Nicole Notat, President of Vigeo and Marc Lefèvre, Director of Business Development and Issuer Relations of Euronext, focused on two major areas:
- Sustainable Development Projects – what are they about?
- Investors share their insight.
Two roundtables, animated by Anne-Catherine Husson-Traoré were organized around these topics of discussion:
- Credibility and success factors of a sustainable bond with the presence of three corporate issuers :
- GDF Suez : Anne Chassagnette – CSR Director
- EDF : Alexandre Marty – Senior Investor Relations Manager
- Unibail-Rodamco : Christophe Garot – Group HO Sustainability
- Diversifying funding sources, success of operations and investors’ appetite in the presence of :
- Philippe Dutertre – Director of Investments of AG2R La Mondiale
- Philippe Zaouati – CEO of Mirova
Both companies and SRI investors have also shared their insights and experiences on this innovative funding tool.
Conférence, Green bonds, World