Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Client Relationship Manager
Permanent Contract / ASAP / Full time / New York city
With over 17 years of experience in the field and more than 300 investor clients worldwide, and recently an affiliate of the Moody’s group, Vigeo Eiris is well positioned to expand its business in North America.
Based In New York City and under the responsibility of the CEO of Vigeo Eiris’ US branch (VEUSA), you will be in charge of developing the business of VEUSA for all products and services that VE provides to investors and issuers with a specific focus on Green and Social bonds, Solicited ratings and loans.
You will support the CEO on the follow-up and support of our existing clients in the region.
- Business development:
- Prospect Issuers and intermediary banks to propose VE services (Green & Social Bonds, solicited ESG ratings, Sustainability linked Loans)
- Interact with Moody’s to follow-up on leads
- Prospect Investors to propose VE products and data
(ESG research, Climate, Sustainable Development Goals, negative screenings,)
- Report to your management and business line manager (person in charge of each business line development at corporate level)
- Update the CRM
- Service to our clients:
- Key account management of existing clients
- Support clients’ needs in terms of deliveries, question on our research and technical support as a first entry point.
- Prepare our presence, stand and logistics for domestic event sponsored by VE
- Participate to conferences and report on hot topics to ease innovation
- Prepare local campaigns, manage social media campaigns
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience in a similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s or CFA, a plus)
- Demonstrable interest in ESG and /or sustainable Investing
- Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing, use of social media and campaigns
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- The personality to build quick contacts with a variety of people and can explain complex information in an easy and understandable way
- Proficiency in CRM, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 25%
- Legal authorization to work in the US
Send your CV with a covering letter explaining your interest in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org