Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Communications Assistant
Permanent contract / Full time / ASAP / Paris (Bagnolet - Gallieni line 3)
Are you passionate about communications and want to make a global impact in sustainability?
- If so, we have a great role for you. You will assist the Head of Communications in shaping, building and delivering our communications and publication strategy. If you are ambitious and looking to learn and grow your career in a global company, we want to hear from you.
Our mission is to increase brand awareness and to establish our Agency as the ESG reference point in the market. This role would consist of:
- Ensuring a strong brand message in all our materials as well as content that is high quality in (reports, presentation, marketing materials, newsletters etc.) through a critical review, including tone, proof reading, layout.
- Building the Agency’s presence in our online community and digital communications: strategy & implementation to achieve maximum reach.
- Working collaboratively with various people and project teams such as digital platform projects to ensure a communications approach that is consistent with the Agency desired impact and user experience.
- Supporting the Head of Communications in the different missions and daily tasks for a successful and dynamic function such as internal and external events (webinars), internal newsletter/
In terms of key skills, we are looking for the elements below:
- Professional : Communication qualification or demonstrable professional experience.
- Experience: digital communication strategy development, channel management, audience segmentation (Twitter & LinkedIn), community management.
- Communications – Able to build rapport with people with excellent writing, proof writing and editing skills in English (French highly desirable).
- Proficiency – in Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, InDesign, WordPress, CRM and analysis of data.
- Autonomy – take responsibility, be proactive, inspire people on good communications work.
If you have what we are looking for, please contact us directly
No cover letter is required. Just send your resume and/or LinkedIn page with some information:
- On your Communications experience and skills (no more than 3 paragraphs).
- On your motivation to work in a company dedicated to sustainable development (no more than 5 lines).
- This job is based in Paris with some international travel.
Send applications to: Jobs.London@vigeo-eiris.com