Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Communications Assistant
Permanent contract / Full time / ASAP / Paris (Bagnolet - Gallieni line 3)
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you contribute to the Agency’s communication and publication strategy and take the lead on digital community management. You will play a central role in the projection of the Agency’s brand, people and Solutions to the market.
- You will support the Head of Communications in the proof reading of Agency content (reports, presentation, marketing materials, newsletters etc.) across all media ensuring a critical review of:
– Language, structure, spelling, grammar, tone in English etc.
- Support the design and implementation of the communications strategy in collaboration with senior management.
- Support the design and implementation of high-quality content that accompanies the Agency and its Solutions.
- Support the development of a bank of communication assets (tools and policies) that can be used consistently for communications on the Agency and its Solutions.
- You will support the Head of Communications in the organisation of external events (including webinars) supporting both the creation of content, logistics, invitations etc.
- You will be responsible for the Agency’s online community management: strategy & implementation.
- You will be responsible for sending all digital communications and the management of the Agency’s online presence across different digital ecosystems.
- You will contribute to a programme of internal events (trainings/workshops) to engage our people in digital communications in particular.
- You will work collaboratively with the Agency’s project teams on digital platform projects to ensure a communications approach that is consistent with the Agency desired impact and user experience.
- You will work collaboratively with the Market Access team on marketing campaigns.
- You will use the appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against digital communication activities and plans.
- Recognised communication qualifications or demonstrable experience.
- Experience of digital communication strategy development, channel management and audience segmentation.
- Excellent oral and written ability in English (French highly desirable).
- Excellent writing, proof writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, show initiative and be proactive.
- Excellent listening ability; the capacity to listen and absorb information from internal teams and external stakeholders and convert these into actions and messages of impact.
- Proficiency in Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Indesign WordPress, CRM etc.
- Experience with social media (Twitter, Linkedin).
- Experience of working across multiple internal stakeholder groups in different geographical locations uniting them under a common brand identity.
- Knowledge of CSR / SRI Market would be highly desirable.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org