Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Japanese Research Analyst (M/F/X)
Permanent Contract / Full time / ASAP / London (Vauxhall)
We are a leading global provider of the research used by investors and financial institutions to assess the social, environmental, governance and ethical performance of companies.
- You’ll need to have native-level Japanese language skills in order to research companies using Japanese documents.
- As our Research Analyst you’ll join the Japanese ESG research team in our London office and report to the Japanese Research Manager.
- You will gather, analyse, and disseminate information on Japanese companies and Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
- You will also contribute to the research team by analysing Japanese companies in allocated sectors against the Vigeo Eiris research methodology, undertaking key administrative tasks and ensuring the accuracy and quality of research delivered to clients.
- You’ll be undertaking Japanese company analysis and assessment across all environmental, social and governance (ESG) areas researched by us.
- You will have a 2:2 degree or equivalent and at least one year’s experience of working in a Japanese organisation in Japan using Japanese as the main language, or be Japanese educated up to degree level.
- Excellent written and spoken Japanese as well as English is essential, and knowledge of specific ESG issues/SRI Markets desirable.
- You will have experience of research or similar work on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or related fields.
Joining Vigeo Eiris is a brilliant opportunity to be part of an international organisation. You’ll enjoy a great career, in a friendly environment with a team that is highly respected.
Vigeo Eiris’ London office is based at the award winning Foundry building in Vauxhall. 10 minutes walk from Vauxhall rail and tube and bus stations, and Oval tube station. During this period of Covid 19, you will be based at home, afterwhich you will be office based full time. You must live within commuting distance of our London Office.
Send your CV to Jobs.London@vigeo-eiris.com
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2020
Only candidates who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Vigeo Eiris is committed to equality of opportunity.