Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Workforce Planning Manager H-F
Permanent contract / ASAP / Paris (Gallieni - line 3)
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you are responsible for aligning staffing needs with Vigeo Eiris Research’ and Enterprise’ planning needs and are contributing to the on-time delivery of production objectives. You are interfacing with Research Operation Managers across Vigeo Eiris network, Product and Research Managers and the Human Resources Director.
Ensure resource alignment with production needs:
- Ensure that each site and team is on track with the production targets, organizing inter-site support if risks are seen.
- Analyse recruitments needs versus budget and collaborate with the Human Resources Department and Head of Research and Specialised Research, local Research Operations Managers or Product Managers to overcome bottlenecks and cover needs from production teams.
- Anticipate staffing needs and submit proposals for decisions
- Report to the Chief Operation Officer on any production risks if no inter-site level solution can be found.
- Support on set up of the Annual budget and associated update when needed over the year
Oversee planning management:
- Identify and analyse possible issues in planning management and propose solutions to overcome these, regularly interfacing with managers in charge of production
- For the Research Activities:
o Collect and clarify production needs from the Business Units and coordinate with relevant actors in the Production teams to ensure delivery: e.g. Issuer Solicited updates, Annual Priorities, Investor Stock Picking, Index changes, M&As, controversies update, etc.
o Respond to questions from Sales team on research and production schedule
o Liaise with Universe Management and Index Support to support Research Teams in the allocation of issuers and to ensure necessary follow up when needed
- For the Issuers Business Unit:
o Supporting Product Managers in following up, organising and optimising the staffing of their teams
Oversee production performance:
- Report and analyse performance of production activities
- Contribute to optimise performance and productivity of production activities across Vigeo Eiris Research and Issuers activities.
- Strong experience in planning and team coordination
- Capacity to develop and maintain planning tools and systems to optimise workforce planning
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and French
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in matrix structure
- Ability to manage workloads and deadlines
- Rigorous, organized and autonomous
- Strong analytical, synthesis and presentation skills
- Good master of Pack Office
Send applications to: email@example.com