Vigeo Eiris is recruiting an ESG regional Head of business development – APAC region
Assignments and meaning of the job for our ESG ambitions and our customers
Based in Asia Pacific, you pursue strategic opportunities for the company’s Sustainable Finance ambitions in the APAC region.
Your key responsibility is to understand the market protagonists’ needs and provide companies and investors with the ESG information they need for optimal decision-making strategies and actions.
Your role is to develop the company’s issuers and investors services and products in the region and promote ESG with all stakeholders in APAC excluding Japan by working closely with the Global Head of Sustainable Finance and the Head of Investor Business.
Demanding and scrupulous, with exceptional interpersonal skills you know how to develop a business strategy and best cultivate partnership in commercial relationships.
Result oriented and customer centric, you naturally identify new markets and perspectives for our ESG information products and services.
Reqiured skills and main expectations
- You define the region’s strategic action plan
- You build the operating budget
- You define the region’s sales target and manage the commercial activity (including reporting)
- You ensure good interactions with the company’s stakeholders involved in your scope of activity (e.g. accounting, IT, communication, research teams, …)
- You ensure commercial and contractual relationships with our customers
- You manage key accounts
- You prospect for new customers in the market
- You present our products and services to customers, draft commercial proposals, negotiate and draft contracts, ensure after-sales service
- You identify the market’s innovation stakes (coverage, products and services, …) and suggest targeted marketing actions
- You follow-up invoicing and collect the amounts owed
- You also have a representative role (e.g. participation to events to represent the company)
To succeed in these assignments, you will count on:
- Strategic and economic sense to elaborate business plan and perspectives
- Sales / negotiation skills based on customer centricity in order to best understand needs and be pedagogical as most companies do need an ESG vision today and tomorrow
- Leadership in order to be capable of influencing our customers in their best interest, always respectful of deontology
- Analytical skills in order to
- Explain the different decisions or ideas you have with figures, storytelling and logic
- Understand our customers’ needs and perspectives for the best positioning of our products
- Rigor and scrupulous oriented mind
- Team spirit to support others and be supportive through positive or negative feedbacks
- Public speaking skills in order to send the appropriate signs, tokens and messages useful to our ESG ambitions and our audience’s habits
- Business expertise both in terms of corporate and market finance
- ESG passion and culture so that you understand what is at stake in our customers’ needs compared to the products and services we have
- Fluency in English
- Mandarin or Korean speaker will be a plus
How to apply?
Please apply by submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org a resume, a cover letter (no more than 20 lines) demonstrating your qualification, interest for the job and salary expectations. The cover letter is really used for pre-selection.