Vigeo Eiris is recruiting an ESG Research Analyst (M/F/X)
Permanent contract / September 2019 / Milan
Being part of the Industrials cluster within the ESG research team and reporting directly to the Research Manager, the analyst is responsible for:
– Collecting and analysing all relevant Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) information and documentations on the companies that are part of the following sectors: Automobiles, Aerospace, Industrial goods & services, Electric components & equipment, Mechanical components & equipment.
– Establishing relevant contacts with companies and their stakeholders to obtain additional information
– Analysing, rating, comparing the ESG performances of companies under responsibility according to Vigeo Eiris processes and quality standards.
– Identifying and monitoring key sectors challenges and trends
– Contributing to initiatives aimed at enhancing product content, optimise processes, and improve client experience
– Monitor ESG market debates.
Skills & competencies:
– Ability to collect, analyse and synthesise information from various sources to create a meaningful analysis
– Strong writing and communication skills; able to articulate analytical viewpoints
– Organisation, rigour, ability to manage tasks independently and meet deadlines
– Critical thinker and solutions-focused; self-motivated and able to work in cross-geographical and cross-cultural settings
– Academic background in related discipline
– Knowledge and interest on Corporate Social Responsibility, Responsible Investment, Sustainable development
– Specific experience in one of the sectors covered by the Industrials cluster would prove an asset
– Excellent written and communication skills in English (Vigeo Eiris working language)
– Ability to balance operational expectations with quality (time management)
– Location: Milan
– Employment type: Permanent contract
– Start date: September 2019
– Send your application to email@example.com