V.E is recruiting a Compliance Officer
Permanent Contract / Full time / ASAP / Paris (Montreuil line 3)
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated Compliance Officer to be based in France (Montreuil) who will contribute to the continued success of the company. The Compliance Officer will work in an evolving ESG environment and will assist in developing, implementing and administering the Company’s compliance program globally.
The person will act as a Compliance Officer in a generalist capacity for all locations where V.E is present and will report to the CFO of V.E with a dotted line to the CEO of V.E.
The role will involve:
- Implementing a Compliance program leveraging on Moody’s Compliance Standards;
- Identifying compliance risks relevant to V.E and developing processes and controls to mitigate it;
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures;
- Creating and providing training to staff on Compliance matters;
- Establishing efficient escalation processes on Compliance related matters to VE management and Moody’s Compliance;
- Providing day-to-day business advisory services as well as Compliance guidance for business initiatives;
- Managing regulatory interactions as may be required in certain jurisdictions.
- 7+ years of compliance/audit/risk experience preferably within a financial industry and/or Compliance department of a non-financial services firm;
- Fluent oral and written English (English is the working language), French language is a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal effectively with variety of stakeholders, including senior management;
- Highly organized and efficient, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Proactive, hands-on, agile, diligent and dependable;
- Strong influencing skills, ability to successfully accompany others through change;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and be a critical thinker;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience working in an international environment / multi-lingual is a plus.
How to apply
Please apply by submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org a resume, a cover letter (no more than 20 lines) demonstrating your qualification and interest for the job.