Vigeo Eiris has appointed Sabine Lochmann as the new President of the company. Mrs Lochmann moves from her prior position of CEO, taking responsibility for the strategic direction and business performance of Vigeo Eiris effective January 1st, 2020. After 17 years as Chairman of the Executive Committee, Nicole Notat has stepped down but will continue to serve as the President of the Board of Directors.
“I am grateful for the confidence shown in me by the members of the Board of Directors of Vigeo Eiris. After spending a year alongside Nicole Notat as CEO of the agency, I will use the experience I have gained to accelerate the company’s growth, capitalising on Vigeo Eiris’ pioneering spirit, on its alliance with Moody’s Corporation, on the recognition it has received from its clients and on the undeniable expertise of our teams. The new Executive Committee that surrounds and supports me is already operational and working hard to implement its roadmap. The team is ready to meet the challenges of a hyper-connected world where the integration of sustainability factors is at the heart of everyone’s concerns.” – Sabine Lochmann, President of Vigeo Eiris.
“A new and exciting stage is opening up for Vigeo Eiris with Moody’s. It is with great optimism that I wish the new team around Sabine Lochmann every success.” – Nicole Notat, President of the Vigeo Eiris Board of Directors.
Vigeo Eiris has also reinforced the composition of its Executive Committee:
- Ludovic D’Otreppe, Directeur Exécutif – Recherche
- Keeran Gwilliam-Beeharee, Directeur Exécutif – Market Access
- Gerald Maille, Directeur Exécutif – Finance
- Antoine Rial-Petat, Directeur Exécutif – Talent and Organisation
- Jason Tomic, Directeur Exécutif – Business & Solutions IT
Emilie Béral and Michael Notat remain on the Executive Committee leading the agency’s Issuer and the Investor markets respectively. Emilie Béral will also lead the agency’s Methodology Innovation and Quality functions. Vincent Brouchet continues to ensure his mission of Corporate Secretary.
Muriel Caton and Peter Webster will continue to support the agency as Senior Advisors on sustainable finance and strategic outreach activities.
Fouad Benseddik is leaving his position at Vigeo Eiris to refocus on an independent Paris-based sustainability strategy, governance consulting and social responsibility risk management activity.
Building on the agency’s past successes, the new management has been mobilized to meet the challenges of a changing market for ESG and sustainable financing.
More information on the Executive Committee
- Emilie Beral (Paris) – Executive Director, Methodology, Innovation and Quality & Executive Director, Issuers Market
- Vincent Brouchet (Paris) – Executive Director, Corporate Secretary
- Ludovic D’Otreppe (Bruxelles) – Executive Director, Research
- Keeran Gwilliam-Beeharee (Londres) – Executive Director, Market Access
- Sabine Lochmann (Paris) – President
- Gerald Maille (Paris) – Executive Director, Finance
- Michael Notat (Paris) – Executive Director, Investors Market
- Antoine Rial-Petat (Paris) – Executive Director, Talent and Organisation
- Jason Tomic (Auckland) – Executive Director, Business and IT Solutions
T: +33 1 55 82 32 77
Directeur Exécutif – Market Access
T: +44 0203 7525764