Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Head of Issuer Markets – LATAM
Permanent contract / Full time / ASAP / Santiago de Chile
Assignments and meaning of the job for our ESG ambitions and our customers
As Head of Issuer Markets your first responsibility is to sell our products and services to
- Contribute to the growth of VE’s business and results, and
- Enhance Issuer’s sustainability strategy
This job has a direct impact on Issuers’ decision-making process and on the orientation of their sustainability strategies in Latin America; this impact will also, have a level of indirect impact on financial markets towards more sustainable businesses.
Beyond the business development role, a real institutional and public relations’ role is also expected: for instance, representing V.E in conferences, seminars on the topic of Sustainable Bonds especially, and with a broader scope when required and possible.
Required technical and general skills to achieve main objectives
- Commercial skills and strong knowledge of Sustainable Finance and LATAM Market to mainly:
- Develop the Business and reach targets set in the budget.
For this you will have to;
• Ensure the realisation of commercial targets for Latin America for the Issuers business line: writing of commercial proposals, realisation of commercial prospection, meetings with Issuers, etc, observing the description of products, templates and pricing policy, in collaboration with the Business Line Managers.
• Participate to training sessions to understand the products, how they are built, sales arguments, commercial pitch.
• Provide commercial reporting and related KPIs.
• Update internal reporting sales tools.
• Contribute to the Return on Experience (REX) on products and missions.
- Market knowledge and curiosity to learn.
For this role you must have a strong knowledge of the Sustainable Finance and ESG Market in Latam; or a genuine interest and commitment to ESG topics in the LATAM; and demonstrate the ability to becoming familiar to specific ESG products and ESG challenges from different sectors.
The objectives indeed are to ensure the delivery process, products and services in a smooth and adequate way by coordinating the relation between clients and the internal VE team.
You also have the responsibility of,
• monitoring market trends and events, innovations, clients’ expectations and competitors’ behaviour mainly, but not only, in Latin America;
• detecting opportunities of growth;
• contributing to products’ innovation and development, in line with market needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and English and Spanish communication skills both written and spoken to:
- Maintain and develop Relationships with key current partners (Moody’s, IADB, Banks, Governart) and new upcoming partners.
- Participate to meetings with partners to define strategy development
- Participate to commercial meetings with prospect companies together with partners.
- Liaise with partners to ensure the implementation of joint projects and answer their requests for information.
- Take the responsibility of Representing VE Externally.
- Participate as speaker in external events.
- Deontological and ethical posture
Respecting VE’s deontological code of conduct, carefully managing the information is indeed key on the job.
You must always look for the best advice in the interest of the customer and always do this observing ESG values.
You are committed to diversity, equality of treatment among all (gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, origin, etc.).
- Team spirit
In V.E we support each other.
We speak frankly and diplomatically to make the best out of each situation.
For instance, we alert fellow team members with diplomacy when making mistakes by providing them ideas and solutions to complement those they have already proposed.
We are frank and polite.
Applications have to be done on: https://www.trabajando.cl/trabajo/4077330-Head-of-Issuer-Markets—LATAM